Wednesday, August 29, 2007

No Ordinary Pizza


This may look like ordinary pizza, but it is not. First of all, this is the first time that I insisted (no, demanded) that I eat an entire slice of pizza. You can see that mommy and daddy nicely cut little bit-sized pieces of pizza for me on my plate. I wanted nothing to do with those. I wanted my own big piece, and I got one! Second of all, the pizza delivery guy was super crazy. We ordered the pizza from a place called "Galactic Pizza." The pizza delivery guy showed up in this little teeny-tiny "car" where the entire top of the car (dashboard and steering wheel included) lifted-up to let the guy out. This was no ordinary guy, because he was dressed up like a galactic super hero with shiny tights, boots, and a cape. He handed us our pizza and I just stood there, not knowing what to think. I had to walk to the sidewalk and watch him climb back into his "car" and drive away until I could no longer see him. Wow.

No comments: