Sunday, January 28, 2007

Did I mention that I like to eat?

I have to get that last little bit of yogurt out.


I guess I spilled a little.



Oh well. It was definetly worth it!
I am very adept at using my utensils. Occasionally, I just choose not to use them. On this particular day I was really hungry and wanted to eat the yogurt as quickly as I could. There was that last little bit left that I really wanted to have, so I decided to drink my yogurt.
On another note, I am having a pretty exciting life these days. I am continuing to learn new words and phrases everyday, like: smile, more, try, sit down, chair, walk, draw, do that, nighty-night, bear, star, and help me.
I also know two colors: brown and blue. I can pick out those two colors correctly (almost) all of the time. I also think that I am understanding the concept of "two." We have two red kid's chairs, two heaters in my room, and there are two birds in my Frosty the Snow Man book. When I see two of the same thing I will say "two." I do not totally understand what that means, but I know I will soon.

No comments: